Hydraulic clamp cylinders
Hydraulic clamp cylinders are specially designed to hold a work piece during milling and drilling work.
- The clamp arm can be moved to a position lower than the clamp face, facilitating the smooth transport of work pieces between processes without worrying about interference from the clamp arm.
- Offers a very compact work trajectory.
Can clamp in tighter spaces not typically possible with a conventional swing or swivel type.
- It is possible to select a powerful scraper for preventing grinding swarf or high-pressure coolant from infiltrating.
- Features a compact design that takes up less space and minimizes the outer angle dimensions of the flange. Offers installation compatibility with the conventional JL6H compact clamp cylinder. (However, total length varies; please check the catalogue dimensions.)
- A rotating mechanism uses a newly developed off-set roller configuration (patent pending). This structure can handle higher loads than the steel ball configuration.
- Can perform high-speed swing operations. Reduced time between clamping and unclamping improves productivity.
The quickest 90° swing time (cylinder inner diameters of φ35, φ42, φ53) is 0.2 seconds or (cylinder inner diameter of φ65) 0.3 seconds.
- It is equipped with a powerful scraper as a standard to prevent grinding swarf or high-pressure coolant from infiltrating.
- This new version of clamp cylinders that is more compact and takes up less space. Designs minimize the outer angle dimensions of the flange.
- It is possible to select a powerful scraper to prevent grinding swarf or high-pressure coolant from infiltrating.
- A wide variation of designs offers simplified jig designs and higher speed operations.
- Uses an imbedded sensor switch, making it easier to confirm clamping and unclamping.
- The sensor switch has a tough water-proof structure because a measure is provided measure to protect against cutting fluid.
- It is possible to select a powerful scraper to prevent grinding swarf or high pressure coolant from infiltrating.